Yes, I love to travel and I love to write…but I also like to observe other cultures, get lost in foreign grocery stores (you can find me in the produce or the wine section), clamber through the wilderness, dive with the fishes, whoosh down a snowy mountain, dance to live music in a massive festival or in a dive bar, discover (new to me) ethnic vegetarian foods, and play with my son in playgrounds (natural or man-made) around the world. Occasionally, I try to relax, but it’s hard when you are wired to be perpetually restless. Thanks, mom (RIP).
Target Audience and Topics
- Family Travel – I have a toddler, so the majority of my posts focus on family and toddler travel.
- Wine Travel (…or whiskey, beer, rum…you get the idea!)
- Ladies & Friends Getaways
- Couples Travel
- Vegetarian Travel
- Budget Travel
- Nature & Adventure Travel
Along with my personal posts and reflections, I also contribute to other blogs and websites. I am open and excited to work with others in a variety of ways including providing reviews or providing ad space on my site. I especially enjoy helping local businesses and entrepreneurs and companies that embrace environmental conservation and family travel.
Examples of Writing Reviews
- Tours, Adventure Parks, Outdoor ANYTHING!
Opportunities to Work Together
- Freelance Writing
- Press Exchange for Trips/Sponsorship to Events and Locations
- Advertising on my Site or Social Media Pages
- Store/Retail Space – Set up on my site for quality travel/wine/family related merchandise
- Brand Ambassador
- Reviews, Giveaways and Contests
Benefits of Working Together
If you feel your company or brand may resonate with my readers, please contact me to discuss.
All sponsored reviews and posts will include a disclaimer advising so. My readers expect honest reviews and that’s what I promise to always provide. I commit to keeping lines of communication open, considerate, and honest with all of my partners.
Since the variety of freelance work is so vast, rates and barters can be discussed in private so that both parties can come to an agreeable arrangement.
Please see examples of my outside work:
Guest post on “For the Love of Wanderlust”: 46 Travel Bloggers Share Their Favorite Man-Made Sites in Europe
On-going guest posts on “Stationed in Germany”: http://stationedingermany.com/author/holly-willbanks/